Ruth Hardy Park Homes for Sale- Neighborhood Information- Palm Springs, CA
Currently there are around 20 Ruth Hardy Park homes for sale in Palm Springs, CA. Ruth Hardy Park is a Palm Springs neighborhood that is centrally located, as you are mere minutes from downtown Palm Springs. Residents love this area for walking, using the park's amenities, and nice lot sizes.
Ruth Hardy Park neighborhood homes for sale information as of 12/30/10:
* Wide range of home values going averaging around $300K-$700K
* Frank Sinatra was a one-time homeowner as his home is still the jewel of the neighborhood
* (4) 2 bedroom, (7) 3 bedroom, (6) 4 bedroom, (2) 5 bedroom, and (1) 6 bedroom homes on market
* Generally the interior home sizes range from 1500-4000 square feet
* The park features Tennis Courts, Basketball Court, and plenty of green grass and shade!
Downtown Palm Springs is very close, within walking distance and offers a wide range of cuisine, shopping,
and spa choices that really give you that resort-type atmosphere. This is a great neighborhood to have a vacation home in as well, as it will rent easily throughout the year when you aren't using it. If wishing to be full-time resident, then even better! Also, if you are a golf enthusiast, the Palm Springs area boasts some of America's best courses- just check out www.golfnow.com to view the great courses in the vicinity.
Video on Ruth Hardy Park Homes For Sale and Information
Mike Patakas | Maria Patakas
760.808.5400 | 760.464.4650
BRE #s: 01264926 | 01785498
Click below to view more of our listings in Palm Springs and surrounding desert cities:
Follow us on Facebook